Thursday, January 19, 2012

Win the first battle of each day


That would be waking up! My coach had a friend that always said, if you conquer the first mental battle (waking up after that alarm goes off no matter how early), then its easier to win other battles throughout the day. Battles about eating right, about working out, about feeling good about yourself, about getting along with others, and so on. We all face battles everyday, lets conquer that first one and conquer the day! When your alarm goes off, get up! Face the day and #makeitcount as Nike would say.

I needed this motivation today. When my alarm went off at 5:45, I was really close to sleeping through practice, I did not want to get up. But I did, we had a great practice, I'm happy with myself, and I got motivated. Make today count!

No comments:

Post a Comment