Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Start

Well its a new year and a new beginning. What have you been doing to become the person you want to be? Or to have the body you want to have? All I know is that its your choice to change. I've been a teenager, I know what its like to be insecure, to want something more. But it all lies in what you choose. The choices you make will result in the outcome you see. What have you eaten? What have you done? If you complain about your body but do nothing to change it, I don't want to hear it. Turn that complaining into full blown will power to change. Do what it takes to be happy with yourself. I dare you.

This is my blog about my journey through fitness and health. The ups, the downs, we all have them. But its time to push through it all to a life long journey of passion, health, and fitness.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment