Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5/23 WOD predicament



May 23 WOD

In 30 second intervals do the following between you and a partner

100x pull-ups
100x kettle bell swings 35#
100x push-ups
100x box jumps
100x double unders
400 meter run
the partner that isn't doing work holds a medicine ball over head. We used a 20# ball

Took Mary and I 22:16

My arms are so dead! after the pull-ups and KBS mixed with holding the medicine ball over head, by the time I got to push-ups, my arms were shot. But we kept on going! I was exhausted by the time we got to double unders. So heres the story on those double unders (shhh don't tell anyone, its kind of embarrassing). I was really tired, and I didn't even think that I had to pee... but, I start the double unders and oh woops, looks like I'm gunna be peeing a little bit while I do these. I could not for the life of me hold it in! Well, I was in black pants, you couldn't tell, so I finished the WOD without anyone knowing of my little predicament. I can now say that I've crossfited so hard that I've peed my pants! Is that weird that I'm kind of proud of that? I guess it goes under the same category as throwing up from working out for me. Also, I would just like to say, I'm obsessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment